Getting to Phoenix (North Scottsdale):
You can fly into these airports for any Just Roughin' It trip.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International - most airlines
- Mesa Gateway Airport - Frontier and Allegient
Where to stay:
Just Roughin' It will only provide transportation to and from the Fairfield Inn Scottsdale North which is less than 1 mile from the Just Roughin' It Pro Shop, and next door to some great restaurants - and a Starbucks of course. We have negotiated rates which are available for our guests. You can either call the hotel directly (480-483-0042) and mention that you would like to book using the code "Grand Canyon Expedition" or if you prefer to book online, use the following link and input the code 5GC in the Special Rates/Awards and Corporate/Promotional box. The rates will automatically update. www.marriott.com/hotels/
*Please note that you can stay wherever you like, but we will only pick-up from the Fairfield Inn. If you choose to stay elsewhere, it will be your responsibility to get to the Fairfield Inn by the pick-up time (5 a.m.) the morning of your trip.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Scottsdale North
13440 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Pick-up time is 5 a.m.
You can also choose to meet at the JRI Headquarters at 7625 E Redfield Road, Suite 160 at 4:50 a.m.
If transportation is needed from and to Flagstaff, please let us know and we can make arrangements for a meeting location and time. Please be aware that additional charges may be incurred for Flagstaff pick-up.
We do not provide transportation from the airport to your hotel. Here are a few vendors we recommend.
- Transtime Limo (preferred vendor for Just Roughin' It - mention our name when you book) - 480-274-9050; 480-274-4658, www.transtimelimo.info
- Super Shuttle and ExecuCar- 602-244-9000, www.supershuttle.com
- Arizona Southwest Shuttle - 480-217-2502, www.arizonasouthwestshuttle.com
- Discount Cab - 602-200-2000, www.discountcab.com
If you're looking for other ways to get around in Arizona:
- Arizona Shuttle - www.arizonashuttle.com or 800 -888-2749 - offers services between Tuscon, Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, and the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park
- There are rental car facilities both at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
- Greyhound Bus offers service to locations throughout the southwest: https://www.greyhound.com/
- Trans Canyon Shuttle offers service between the North and South Rims of Grand Canyon National Park: http://www.trans-canyonshuttle.com/ or 877-638-2820
Flights, transportation between the airport and your hotel, and hotel accommodations are not included in the price of your trip.