Osprey Ariel Pro 65 Women's Backpack
Osprey's stripped down, streamlined and svelte Ariel Pro is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
ISOFORM4 CM™ HIPBELT
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
Website by Bad Bunny Designs. © Just Roughin' It Adventure Company 2019.