Osprey Ace 38 Kid's Backpack
When it’s time to take your child on their first overnight backpacking trip, make sure they have Osprey’s Ace 38.
Although designed for youth ages 10 to 17, this pack has the same award-winning LightWire™ suspension as Osprey’s adult models. The mesh back panel and shoulder harness and mesh hip belt ensure all-day comfort.
The lid of this top-loading pack is fixed to keep weight to a minimum. There are two zippered compartments in the top lid to keep sundries organized. Two additional mesh side pockets and a front mesh pocket add more quick storage options. A separate sleeping bag compartment at the bottom of the main compartment provides security and compression for this bulky but critical item. Upper and lower side straps and a sewn daisy chain make this pack a truly trail worthy companion. And with the torso length adjustable up to 5”, this pack will last your child for many years of outdoors adventure. Please note that children should not carry more than 15-20% of their body weight.
LIGHTWIRE™ FRAME/HDPE FRAMESHEET SUSPENSION
- LightWire™ frame and 1.2mm HDPE frame sheet
- Mesh covered ridged foam
- Adjustable seamless spacer mesh harness
- Fit-on-the-fly™ adjustable hipbelt (75l / 50l)
- Fixed spacermesh hipbelt (38l)
This pack offers the maximum in torso adjustment so the pack can grow with the user. The upper back panel and harness adjust up to 5" (13cm) along the peripheral LightWire™ frame for optimum load transfer and a fine-tuned fit.
An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Top load access to main compartment is simple and easy
- Zippered under-lid pocket for sundries
- Upper side-release buckle compression straps to quickly adjust the load
- Daisy chain for additional gear
- Lower InsideOut™ side compression straps add stability
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets for easy access to snacks or water bottles
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with divider keeps bag compressed and secure
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quick storage
- Sleeping pad straps save space inside pack
- Integrated rain cover keeps gear dry
- Zippered top lid pocket keeps small items handy
- Internal reservoir sleeve for hydration
- Fixed top lid keeps it simple on the trail
- Spacermesh™ hip belt for all-day comfort
|O/S||2319 IN3 / 38 L||23H X 12W X 11D IN.||2.4 LBS.|
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Website by Bad Bunny Designs. © Just Roughin' It Adventure Company 2019.