Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 3 Tent
Fly Creek UL series tents have picked up awards and accolades near and far. They were originally built and designed to offer an alternative to the average bivy sack. Available in solo and multi-occupancy options, these tents remain ideal for lightweight devotees who want an easy-to-pitch, freestanding structure, but aren’t willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast, and adventurous just like you.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Seven interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Color: Cool Grey/Gold
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits both Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft and Wall Gear loft
- Footprint and Gear Loft sold separately.
Website by Bad Bunny Designs. © Just Roughin' It Adventure Company 2019.