Black Diamond's most popular headlamp for everything from a nighttime hike in Grand Canyon in the middle of summer because it is too hot to hike in the day hours, to a midnight ambush on a Big Foot. The Black Diamond Spot Headlamp now features 200 lumens of power in a waterproof package. Featuring PowerTap Technology, easy on-the-fly brightness adjustments are literally at the tip of your fingers. At first touch, the proximity light is illuminated, eliminating the headlamp shuffle when transitioning from camp tasks to low-light activities. With a handy lock mode, the Spot is safe from accidental battery drain while in your pack or pocket.
- One TriplePower LED, one SinglePower white LED and one SinglePower red LED emits 200 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to instantly increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX8: Waterproof—Tested to operate up to 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate, and it should be dried out completely afterwards.