Costa builds the clearest sunglasses on the planet for those who live to be on the water. Born on the water and we're still inspired by it. Costa wants to be on it, to protect it, and wants to inspire others to do the same. All Costa sunglasses are assembled by hand in the Daytona Beach, Florida workshop.
- Light Tortoise + White + Aqua
- Womens medium fit
- TR-90 nylon frames require significantly less fossil fuels to produce by using bio-based resins.
- Corrosion-resistant Alloy Frames
- Co-Injected frames are fuse with nylon and Hydrolite a Costa proprietary hypoallergenic rubber which prevents slippage.
- Hinges are stainless steel to resist corrosion and are flexible so that they keep their shape and fit perfectly.
- Bilateral and trilateral fusion color are fused under extreme pressure as the frame is being molded providing a durable chip-proof finished that is built to last and not painted.
Accessories and Warranty
- Carrying case with zipper
- Optical lens cloth
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
|580P Plastic||580G Lightwave Glass|
|Blue mirror lenses||Blue mirror lenses|
|580 clarity||Superior clarity|
|Lightweight and durable||20% thinner than average polarized glass|
|Impact and scratch-resistant||22% lighter than average polarized glass|
|Outperform every other lens in the class||High tech glass lenses|
|Available in mirrors||Encapsulated mirrors|
|100% polarized||100% polarized|
|100% UV protected||100% UV protected|