Getting to Port Angeles
Fly into Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac).
Port Angeles is about a 3-4 hour drive around the Puget Sound from SeaTac. In addition to driving to Port Angeles, there are shuttle services and bus lines that offer transportation to Port Angeles (please see below). There are also several ferries that run across the Puget Sound from the Seattle-Metro area that offer additional means of reaching Port Angeles by vehicle (Seattle to Bainbridge Island or Edmonds to Kingston route). You can check ferry schedules by clicking here.
- Olympic Bus Lines - www.olympicbuslines.com - 1-800-457-4492 or 360-417-0700
- Rocket Transportation - www.gorocketman.com - 1-877-697-6258 or 360-683-8087
Where to stay
You are welcome to stay wherever you wish, however we recommend these hotels close to the Port Angeles Auto and Passenger Ferry Terminal.
- Red Lion Hotel – 221 N Lincoln St, 800-733-5466
- Quality Inn Uptown - 101 E 2nd St, 360-457-9434
- Royal Victorian – 521 E 1st St, 360-452-8400
- Downtown Hotel - 101 E Front St, 360-565-1125
Flights, transportation to/from the airport, and your hotel accomodations are not included in the price of your trip.