Everyone on a Just Roughin' It trip is with fellow travelers that are active, enjoy the outdoors and love a challenge - whether physical or mental. We encourage you to carefully review all the trip information and ask questions before booking to ensure that the trip you choose is right for you both physically and mentally. Keep in mind that all travelers have different goals, perspectives, experiences, and abilities but because you are choosing to be on a group tour (unless you booked a private trip), we do remain as a group - we are in this together! We ask that everyone respects everyone's conditions and needs throughout the trip. We want everyone to enjoy the chosen trip to the fullest.
By participating in a Just Roughin' It trip, you assume certain obligations to Just Roughin' It and the other trip members. It is your responsibility to...
- Understand the conditions implied on all trip itineraries and details.
- Select a trip that is appropriate to your interests and abilities by the time of the trip.
- Understand the risks associated with the activities you plan to take part while on your trip and behave in such a manner as to reduce the risk of harm to yourself and others.
- Prepare for the trip by familiarizing yourself with the trip itinerary and the trip preparation materials provided by Just Roughin' It via email or provided within the www.justroughinit.com website (checklists, training, blog articles, etc).
- Bring appropriate gear and clothing as advised by Just Roughin' It.
- Follow considerate standards of personal hygiene.
- Follow considerate social behavior with other trip participants and respect their habits.
- Complete the trip itinerary as scheduled (or as adjusted by your guide as necessary).
- Follow the rules that are put forth by Just Roughin' It, the National Park Service or any other governing party that is allowing us to use their resources for our and your adventures.
Just Roughin' It reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a guest should such person's behavior, health or mental condition impede the operations of the trip.
Medical Considerations: If you have any medical, physical or psychological conditions, it's very important you let us know well before departure of the trip by means of the registration form/waiver so we can work with you as much as possible (this includes simply not being physically capable of completeing the trip because of lack of physical conditioning). Guides have the right at any time to disqualify any guest at any time during the trip if they feel the guest is incapable of continuing and/or if a guest's continued participation jeopardizes the group's or his/her own safety. Under these circumstances, refunds are not given and may result in additional expenses incurred by Just Roughin' It for, but not limited to, hike outs, rescues, unscheduled transportation, fees paid to other guests for their interrupted itineraries, meals, etc. that will be charged to the responsible guest. To avoid this - be honest with yourself and us before you book!
We reserve the right to make resonable changes in the itinerary where deemed necessary or advisable for the comfort and well-being of trip members.